Article: Moon Hee Jun, "I proposed to Soyul a month and a half after we started dating"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+455, -26] I've never been in a relationship myself but is it possible to get to know someone to the point of wanting to marry them in just a month and a half...?
2. [+343, -45] I congratulated him at first but if he keeps saying useless stuff like this, he's going to be walking a thin line soon... Their wedding doesn't seem like the strong foundation that Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding gives off
3. [+315, -24] That's pretty thoughtless. You should at least go through four seasons with someone before you really get to know them. And Soyul's still so young, I'm sure there are more things she'd like to pursue in life before getting married.
4. [+38, -1] The length of dating doesn't necessarily correlate to how happy your married life will be. You could date for 10 years and get divorced after 10 days... You could think you know a person inside and out but everything changes with marriage. All marriages go through the same process of anger, laughs, tears, etc... it's what determines whether you stay together, not how long you've been dating.
5. [+38, -3] Moon Hee Jun must've been in an awful rush... He really rushed the proposal...
6. [+25, -1] After getting married, it's the first 2-3 years that's the real struggle. If you pass those years without any real problem, your chance of divorce goes down by a lot...
7. [+22, -2] Well dating for a long time doesn't necessarily mean much. There are some couples who live happy married lives despite only dating for a short period and those who dated for a long time but don't have happy marriages.
8. [+18, -2] But why????? Why after just a month and a half??? Is Soyul pregnant
9. [+15, -0] The more he reveals things like this, the more people will be turned off by this couple. He should be more considerate of her and keep some things private.
10. [+12, -1] He was probably scared that she'd eventually leave him. Gotta tie her down when she's young and naive. Now I kind of feel bad for Soyul ㅎ
11. [+12, -0] Didn't she go on hiatus from promos too? If she really is pregnant, he should stop talking about how long they were dating, etc...
12. [+9, -0] What other reason would there be for him to propose if she's not pregnant;;