Article: [Exclusive] Lee Sang Yoon and UEE break up after a year... separate paths
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,038, -242] This ba$tard hits on women left and right it seems
2. [+879, -285] Good decision, I always wondered why Lee Sang Yoon was dating her in the first place
3. [+737, -42] Male celebrities always date other female celebrities but end up marrying a non-celebrity
4. [+119, -7] Lee Sang Yoon's image is that of an upright, kind person but he's really not behind the scenes. He talked a lot of crap after breaking up with Nam Sang Mi. He's totally your bad guy type.
5. [+69, -4] He seems like the selfish type in relationships... not the type that looks out for the woman or considers her happiness. He'll only do something if it makes him happy.
6. [+61, -1] They never matched anyway
7. [+60, -4] We all expected it~ he broke up with Nam Sang Mi after all...
8. [+40, -2] Lee Sang Yoon's always switching out his girlfriends~~ not that it matters since he's a bachelor but he should just keep relationships private until he's ready to go serious with them next time
9. [+36, -7] He probably couldn't hold a conversation with her. It's usually smart, educated guys like him who date pretty girls out of curiosity and end up breaking up with them later
10. [+34, -4] Nam Sang Mi and UEE... both seem like decent women, I wonder why they didn't last a year each? Who's he going to date next..
Article: 'They mentioned each other even a month ago' Lee Sang Yoon and UEE's sudden break up
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+7,971, -256] It's unreal to me how all of the celebrity couples are able to 'naturally' fall apart and remain good seniors and juniors... while my relationships end up in crazy fights, throwing gifts, and crying all day in bed.
2. [+4,207, -82] Break ups are something that can happen overnight
3. [+3,153, -240] I wonder why there are so many couples breaking up recently?
4. [+2,137, -75] Hope they meet better people next time
5. [+2,374, -394] If your feelings for someone are genuine, it doesn't matter how far apart you are or how long it takes to see them, you don't just break up... Feels like couples these days take love and break ups so lightly.
6. [+983, -25] They honestly didn't match anyway...
7. [+963, -71] He needs to stop going public with his relationships. It's not good for his image.
8. [+838, -37] He's the one who went public with her and then broke up barely after a year. He needs to realize that other male celebrities are careful about going public out of consideration for the woman.
9. [+809, -31] Obviously being too busy is just an excuse. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are a million times busier than them and still ended up getting married after five years ㅡ ㅡ what a pathetic excuse
10. [+770, -26] Nothing wrong with breaking up but this is his second public relationship already... He needs to stop going public in the future.