TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Legend of the Blue Sea (Finale)


Article:
"My heart remembers you"... 'Blue Sea' Jun JI Hyun ♥ Lee Min Ho's happy ending

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+346, -34] I saw the tongue... coming out ㅋ

2. [+305, -22] My most favorite happy ending. Great job to everyone!! And of course, Chung and Junjae's visuals today were awesome as always..

3. [+208, -12] So happy it's a happy ending... a Jun ♥ Chung happy ending

4. [+41, -8] Junjae with that tongue though

5. [+36, -8] If the scriptwriter is going to go with a fantasy plot, she needs to keep track of her plot elements better. She said that the Spanish sea is the only place in the world that has mermaids but there was one found on Jeju Island... and a mermaid that's recovering from a car accident took three years in the sea to recover from a gun shot... and wasn't the plot point that the mermaid can live on land if she finds true love??? The drama basically dragged out the ending nonsensically and then wrapped it up with a happy ending. What a joke.

6. [+32, -13] So she's pregnant... is she going to give birth to an egg or what?? ㅎㅎ Yeah, I refuse to watch another drama by this scriptwriter again

7. [+28, -12] I don't get why their memories were erased. I get that the scriptwriter wanted to show that Junjae's memories can't be erased but the ending just seems so half a$$ed. What a disappointment.

8. [+27, -1] Wahoo~ what an adult kiss scene

9. [+25, -3] Now that's a real kiss scene. Even Jun Ji Hyun seemed to be enjoying it.

10. [+25, -6] I'm not the only one who saw it right? You all saw the tongue?

-


Source: Naver

1. [+5,188, -93] 'Blue Sea' is over, 'Goblin' is over... what do I watch now...

2. [+4,210, -109] It's great that the ending's lovey dovey and all but something leaves more to be desired

3. [+3,705, -162] I wanted to see more lovey scenes between Tae-oh and Cha Shia

4. [+2,688, -104] A beautiful drama like a true fairy tale! Great job to everyone!

5. [+795, -13] Jun Ji Hyun's coordi experimenting with looks until the very end ㅋㅋ

6. [+883, -55] Surprised at how deep that kiss scene was

7. [+707, -52] Hul, that daebak kiss scene;;; took me by surprise ㅋㅋ

8. [+529, -18] The Jun Chung couple is leaving us ㅠㅠㅠ glad that it's a happy ending, I enjoyed the drama!!

9. [+507, -11] I wonder if the baby between Chung and Junjae will be a mermaid too?

-