Article: "Perfect all kill" Suzy's 'Pretend' beats out 'Goblin' OST
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,134, -85] I was wondering what Suzy's rank would be compared to 'Goblin' and not only did she rank #1 but kicked the roof too ㅎㅎ congratulations
2. [+969, -73] Congratulations Suzy-ya ♡♡♡
3. [+931, -73] Successful debut as a solo singer! Congratulations
4. [+890, -75] I really like the song ㅠㅠㅠ I've been listening to it on repeat ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+818, -70] Suzy kicks off her solo debut with #1!!!
6. [+299, -20] It's a song you won't really get tired of so I can see it hitting a long run~~~ good lyrics, good melody
7. [+300, -22] Suzy has great vocal tone
8. [+293, -21] Congratulations on the successful solo debut ♡ can't wait for the title track next week
9. [+273, -22] The song gets better the more you listen to it!! Let's keep walking the roof!!
10. [+257, -17] Kicked the Melon roof~ the calm way she sings makes the song so much sadder
Article: Suzy wins in battle against Seohyun... 'sweeps' 8 digital charts
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+194, -96] The only thing Seohyun beats Suzy in is being younger
2. [+136, -51] Of course journalists have to pit fans against each other with article titles like this
3. [+135, -53] Journalist is the only one pitting them against each other when no one thinks like that
4. [+65, -18] Seohyun's song is not bad but Suzy has way more public recognition and the better song so it's all killing the charts
5. [+61, -29] But did you really think Seohyun stood a chance against Suzy..?
6. [+55, -33] Pathetic article. You listen to songs according to your personal taste. They're two different genres anyway.
7. [+54, -25] Seohyun's pretty too but Suzy's just a wall
8. [+49, -15] You can't compare Seohyun to Suzy...
9. [+44, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tiffany had so much media play but lost to Jessica ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seohyun got so much media play but lost to Suzy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SNSD really needs to stop releasing solos other than Taeyeon ㅋㅋㅋ isn't it embarrassing?
10. [+40, -19] Seohyun's debut was way too weak to go up against Suzy's
11. [+29, -12] I think it's just that Suzy's more popular so she took over more of the headlines
12. [+23, -36] I honestly think both of their songs are bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ between Suzy and Seohyun, it's just the more popular one that ended up winning in the end~
Article: Suzy's 'Pretend' comes out on top.. Seohyun is close behind
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+241, -33] This isn't some kind of movie case... let people listen to their preferences
2. [+183, -19] Suzy did well by coming out with a ballad. As for Seohyun, it's the winter but she came out with a sexy concept in a slow dance song... so we'll have to wait and see it with the stage.
3. [+151, -18] Doesn't matter who wins, not like I'm getting a cent of it
4. [+46, -33] I personally found Suzy's song a lot better...
5. [+45, -39] Seohyun's so awkward to me no matter what she does, she's like the female version of Yunho
6. [+45, -47] Suzy's song sounds like she sang it inside a sauna... feels really outdated
7. [+42, -39] Really not feeling Seohyun's song ㅋㅋ
8. [+41, -25] Suzy's song reminds me of god's old songs... the type of singing as if you're acting. I like it.
9. [+38, -18] Let me point out that Suzy's is just a pre-release, she still has her title track to go
10. [+34, -23] Suzy's song fits her well, it's that slightly indie feel mixed with 90s Korean pop. The lyrics are really relatable too. Definitely not a waste of my money.