Article: Nam Taehyun's first live stream since leaving Winner... fans who miss him leave "Love you" messages
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+641, -22] What a joke
2. [+611, -19] Feels more like he's out of money and attention now so he's back
3. [+588, -18] For some reason... it just feels like he's trying to live a comfy life as a celebrity without having to put any of the work into it
4. [+52, -4] You reap what you sow, Taehyun-ah. You take your personal fans and be happy.
5. [+44, -1] And is this how an attention wh*re is born? You would think he's some super ultra top star with the way he acts about himself.
6. [+37, -0] Amazed that he even has any fans left considering he betrayed Winner just for a woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+35, -2] When he was under Winner and they had spontaneous V app lives, he never did any personal streams on his own other than official Naver stuff... When comments would ask where Taehyun oppa went, the other members would make excuses for him saying he's in the studio or that he was out shopping when they were streaming from Japan. Whether those excuses were true or not doesn't mean that the other four wouldn't want to take time off to go shopping either but they still stayed and still streamed live for their fans. I used to be his fan but I lose respect for him more and more. To all of you personal fans of his out there, don't call this a hate comment... The proof is all in the V app history.
8. [+27, -3] Does he care about his fans at all though? Just watching a video of his scandal collections gives me goosebumps... Sure some of them can be chalked up to having a cocky or loud personality but there's also a video of him just dropping his head in the middle of singing while standing center... makes me wonder what's going on in that head of his. If he cared for his fans at all, no way you could act like that on stage for them...
9. [+26, -3] Oh shut up, it's been a long while since I've lost respect for a traitor like you
10. [+24, -2] I just clicked down from Kikwang's article just before this and was shocked to see a squid on my screen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+24, -3] The man who threw everything away because he was so mesmerized over an ajumma
1. [+178, -25] Can we stop bringing up the panic disorder? YG never gave an official name, just said that it was psychological problem, and maybe he's better now, not like any of us are him and will know
2. [+108, -18] So happy to see Nam Taehyun after such a long time ㅠㅠ please do more lives
3. [+104, -18] I missed you so much ㅠㅠ let's see you on TV soon
4. [+108, -21] Please do more live streams, it was good to see him looking comfortable
5. [+65, -6] I missed you Taehyun-ah ㅜㅜ
6. [+99, -19] To all you haters, please just drop your interest in him. Don't come into his articles to leave your comments.
7. [+62, -7] Happy to see him after so long ㅠㅠㅠㅠ do these more often!!
8. [+61, -7] Your live was so great, thank you ㅠㅠ
9. [+64, -9] Seems like our Taehyun gets so much attention even when he's not promoting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I miss you so much, thank you for putting in the effort to try and communicate with your fans, I love it
10. [+55, -6] His face and heart are so pretty for being considerate of his fans ㅠㅠ thank you, I'll always support you and be waiting, fighting