Article: Min Hyo Rin responds to pet controversy "My puppy is fine"
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
Some netizens speculated that Min Hyo Rin had gotten rid of her puppies and gotten new ones because she hadn't posted pictures of her chihuahua or poodle in a while, which led to people commenting on her Instagram asking where her pets were.
1. [+962, -46] Dumb and rude netizens tsk tsk. Riled up by a post trying to make Min Hyo Rin out to be a b*tch who gets a new pet all the time and now that Min Hyo Rin clarifies what's actually happening, they all act like it never happened. Why can't people just wait to criticize and judge after the facts are out? It wouldn't be late to wait until finding out that Min Hyo Rin had actually thrown all her pets out to judge her then. I swear, everyone on SNS just look like idiots to me.
2. [+860, -38] Why is it any of your business anyway... people are so obsessed with the business of others
3. [+779, -32] It's none of your business...
4. [+47, -3] I've noticed it's always the people who take nonstop pictures of their pets who throw them out and get new ones all the time... The people who've had their pets for a while just treat them like a part of life, just like how breathing air is nothing special to you. You don't have to share pictures of them all the time to prove that they're a part of your life. I'd rather take them out for a walk or something in that time. So many weird people on SNS.
5. [+28, -2] Not sure if those netizens were actually worried for her pets or just wanted an excuse to hate her...
6. [+26, -3] Your time would be better spent memorizing an extra English world in the time you spend in other's businesses
7. [+24, -2] Why in the world would you even care about a stranger's dog? Of course you'd have no idea what they're up to unless the owner chooses to share that information with you.. ㅋㅋ
8. [+21, -7] As always, the start of these controversies are at female community sites...
9. [+18, -2] Why do people choose to stress themselves out over things that don't concern them?
10. [+18, -6] Even after she posted the clarification, people are still commenting and asking when the picture was taken, why she deleted certain other pictures, and blaming her for causing misunderstandings in the first place. I seriously don't understand these women.
11. [+17, -2] So are celebrities obligated to post updates on their pets all the time? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mind your own businesses, jeez ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+9, -2] So did they find out if that picture was taken before or recently or what?