Article: 'Knowing Bros' Cao Lu, "My youthful face at 31 years old? It took a lot of money"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+346, -14] But when Cao Lu said that she still hasn't gotten paid by her agency yet.... if that's true, that puts her agency in a weird light;;;
- Well she hasn't had schedules for 4 years.. she obviously ate and lived off of the company dime and all of their album releases have been in the negatives. All of that has to be paid off before she gets paid. It's not like she's had CF deals either, just a few varieties here and there
- A few variety shows won't be enough to pay back the expenses of herself and the members they've racked up since their trainee days
- Stupid fans are the main income of idol groups and they don't have fans. It's not like her variety deals are fixed either
- Imagine how much worse other agency idols have it if even Loen is this bad.. ㅋㅋㅋ
- She posted on her Instagram thanking Loen for getting her an apartment and stuff
- Trainees should aim for JYP... JYP doesn't make you pay back your training fees
- The expenses for just skincare maintenance alone is no joke... the agencies pay for all that
2. [+280, -18] Cao Lu hard carried the show today ㅋㅋㅋ Hani and Solbi couldn't get in a word ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+229, -22] I kept laughing because of Cao Lu
4. [+44, -12] Well she's not that youthful looking..
5. [+39, -14] After her South China Sea statement, I'm just waiting for her to make money and leave for her home country
6. [+36, -16] Hard to see her positively after her South China Sea statement
7. [+35, -6] Why does China get to ban Korean celebrities and restrict their TV appearances but Koreans don't do the same back??? Because we love being taken for fools or what??
8. [+25, -7] China is busy chasing Koreans away but Koreans always welcome foreigners like her. Do we not have any pride?
9. [+23, -9] Cao Lu has done it again since 'Radio Star', she hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+17, -2] There are so many Chinese members in girl groups
11. [+16, -5] I watched a 4 hour long live broadcast for Cao Lu when I was watching Sungso and she's hilarious ㅋ probably has the most variety sense out of any Chinese idol
12. [+13, -6] Korean TV is overflowing with Chinese stars while China is busy banning Koreans on their TV
Article: Cao Lu, "Fiestar is 6 years in but hasn't had a big income yet"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,317, -39] Their name got known if at all through Cao Lu and Yezi...
2. [+1,652, -72] I seriously question how Korean agencies work at all if even she hasn't gotten paid yet? I remember Seolhyun shot a ton of CFs too and she's still in the middle of getting paid?! Apparently it's to pay back all of their trainee expenses but how can it be so expensive? Did they eat gold for meals as trainees?
3. [+1,127, -41] Not like they've really had a hit song..
4. [+610, -50] In an industry where even Hello Venus hasn't made it, Fiestar stands no chance.. ㅠㅠ
5. [+152, -8] Honestly they've last their chance to get popular if they've gotten no where after Yezi and Cao Lu blew up...
6. [+148, -17] Haven't liked her since her South China Sea statement..
7. [+97, -15] The ch*nks are banning Hallyu, why do we let them on our TV? Pisses me off
8. [+83, -13] I really liked Cao Lu but her South China Sea statement made me change my mind. If you care at all about making money in our country, she should've kept that stuff to herself, not go through with posting it on SNS...