Article: Ji Sung, "I can't leave the house because I have to watch my daughter, I practice the script with Kwon Yuri at home"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,215, -89] Yuri-ya, can you please stay out of major productions like this
2. [+882, -74] SM has so many actors but they never get any of their kids proper training... SM singers need to stick to singing...
3. [+591, -18] He's so handsome ㅋㅋㅋ looking forward to the drama
4. [+74, -4] Ah, Yuri's so bad at acting... the gap feels huge between her and Ji Sung
5. [+64, -2] I was hoping for the best but Kwon Yuri today was just... sigh...
6. [+63, -2] Yuri is not fit for a lawyer role at all. I can barely stand watching her. She completely cuts the flow of the drama off.
7. [+63, -4] Why does she bother acting? To purposely ruin dramas?
8. [+62, -0] Ugh, how can you have a drama with a talented cast like Um Ki Joon and Ji Sung and throw Yuri in there... SM, please stop sticking your kids everywhere, it's ruining the quality of these dramas ㅜㅜ 'Voice' is a super intense drama too but Yesung's a misfit in there ㅜㅜ
9. [+45, -1] Her acting turns the drama into a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+44, -9] They don't match at all... and Yuri's pretty but definitely not a face meant for acting
11. [+43, -2] Having Yuri in the drama pisses me off. I'm watching it now and she's hopeless. She's mumbling through her lines ㅡㅡ
12. [+39, -3] Yuri's acting is worse than the child actors in the drama
13. [+38, -6] Still awkward seeing Yuri in a line-up like this. She still looks like she belongs in SNSD.
14. [+32, -1] How can the producers be so stupid? I get that idols are hot right now but since when was Yuri worthy at all for a lead role? A supporting role would've been fine but she doesn't even have the experience or talent for a lead. How can they cast her as the lead in such a huge production like this... Such an imbalance to Ji Sung and Um Ki Joon...
15. [+30, -3] I rarely ever say so and so ruined the drama but Yuri is ruining it for me. She calls that acting? Isn't she embarrassed? Does she think we're watching dramas because we have so much free time that we can sit there and wait for her to improve? We watch dramas because we want a break from the real world for a bit, not to watch you practice your acting~