Article: IOI fans angry at how agency's handling of work
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
IOI fans complaining that the aurora used in the background of IOI's 'Sonagi' teaser image is a random picture off of the internet and is blaming their agency for not taking the time to actually do their jobs.
1. [+467, -31] Last broadcast, last variety, last album, last group appearance, last single, last concert, so sick of hearing about their last everything
2. [+366, -28] Well they will no longer be getting any income from IOI and this is technically their last song that they can make money off of so there's no reason for them to invest heavily in the production of it. Who even listens to a song based off of the album cover or the teaser image?
3. [+63, -6] I think I've heard that this would be their last something over 10 times already
4. [+37, -20] Such whiners. All this talk about their last this and that, so when is it actually going to be their last? Just hurry and disband already
5. [+34, -13] They keep calling it their last whatever but keep coming out, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+26, -4] So tired of this "last" marketing........
7. [+17, -9] Can they please stop talking about how it's their last whatever.... when is will it actually be their last
8. [+12, -6] Tired of them now, just disband already
9. [+11, -2] Pretty damn pathetic that their fans are getting angry over something like this ㅋㅋㅋ can you all please go get angry over a worthy cause?
10. [+11, -1] Their agency downloaded a free Naver font and used a free background image. An angry fan improved it by turning it into that gif you see below the pink picture. After all, the point of IOI is that the nation is their producer... if the agency can't do their job, might as well let their fans do it for them.
11. [+9, -2] I can see why big agencies don't want to get involved with this show with all this fuss about the group
12. [+8, -1] Yeah, apparently that image comes up if you search 'free images'.......