Baro's little sister to debut as female solo 'I' this month



Article: 'Baro's little sister' Cha Yoonji to debut with stage name 'I' on the 12th

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+815, -33] She's pretty but her name... should've gone with something easier to search ㅠ

2. [+749, -23] That's a bad name... not even IU or UI.. just 'I'... if anyone tried to search that name, they're not going to get any relevant results...

3. [+684, -20] Her name's I.. ㅋㅋㅋ could they not think of anything else

4. [+578, -22] Her real name sounds a lot better.. ㅜㅜ Her stage name reminds me of Taeyeon..

5. [+283, -35] Hopefully she's talented!

6. [+83, -9] U...? Her name sounds a bit like.. it's taken from IU's taken. Something about her name is just.. hm..;

7. [+53, -4] Well I hope she stops media playing about being someone's lookalike and finds popularity for her own skills

8. [+58, -6] Am I the only one reminded of IU and Taeyeon?

9. [+57, -7] She's going to be buried under IU... Should've just gone with her real name Cha Yoonji

10. [+50, -6] The name Cha Yoonji is so much prettier... please stop with all these English initial names

-