Article: 'Webcam controversy' sweeps over the industry, only rumors abound without any clarifications
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+923, -31] But is the person leaking these all one person? Why are they all being leaked at once? Is there something going on? And I always thought it was the female celebrities who had sponsors going on but I guess male celebrities have sponsors in this manner too...
2. [+921, -75] Why do you think all of these videos are being leaked at once? No other gossip has worked before but now that the impeachment has been voted and candle rallies are shrinking down, it's right about the time that gossip like this is perfect for distracting the public
3. [+675, -25] Always be responsible for the actions you choose to partake in
4. [+100, -3] If a female celebrity had masturbated in front of a webcam for a sponsor and that got leaked, the entire country would be exiling her... but people are so much more lenient towards men. I get that they're victims but I think the same mentality should be applied to female scandals too. Female idols and singers are still the target of sexual jokes when they're just as much the victims too.
5. [+87, -15] Apparently the webcam videos were recorded by male celebrities to attract sponsors... Like they'd send them one of these files and the sponsors would pay them into a drama role. If you look at the videos, they all follow the same, basic format...
6. [+86, -5] Such a different reaction from the public. A female celebrity would've been hated on and stepped on while called all nasty slurs like sl*t and dirty until she's brought to the brink of ending her own life. Seems people are lenient with male sex scandals.
7. [+86, -3] It's not that they're not clarifying, it's that they can't.. ㅋ the evidence is too undeniable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+81, -5] When Jiyeon's came out, everyone called it her fault... when these male actors got caught, everyone's saying they're the victim and it's the person leaking them who's at fault... we have a long way to go for gender equality.
9. [+57, -5] I wonder how scared the male celebrities are right now... I hope our webcam senior Jiyeon makes them feel better
10. [+45, -5] Joo Jin Woo journalist predicted that a sex scandal would be next and then a marijuana scandal... so I guess there's another marijuana scandal underway...???
Pann: So apparently Seo Jun Young is in a webcam scandal too after Seo Ha Joon
1. [+141, -8] The male idol is not Got7's Jackson, nor is it Kim Min Suk or Cha Eun Woo
2. [+114, -33] Probably not Got7 Jackson... no reason for a top 3 agency to get sponsors. I've heard of smaller agencies doing it but that isn't sure either.. anyway, I doubt big agencies make their idols get sponsors. Especially JYP...
3. [+111, -3] Jackson, Cha Eun Woo, and Kim Min Suk have all been ruled as just rumors but everyone ignored it and kept spreading it around. They're really just rumors... Kim Min Suk already clarified that it's not him and Jackson would obviously be fired from his agency if he really did it.
4. [+62, -1] So shocked about Seo Jun Young, I saw his face so many times in dramas... can't trust celebrities
5. [+39, -0] I saw screencaps and yeah, it's Seo Jun Young... 100% his own face unless he has a twin...
[ Instiz screencap: allegedy Seo Jun Young ]
[ Instiz screencap: allegedly AJAX Hyunggon ]