Article: Five 2016 debut girl groups to look forward to in 2017
Source: Oh My News via Naver
1. [+1,196, -82] Yoo Yeonjung's voice + talent and Kim Sejung's public popularity give Cosmic Girls and Gugudan more potential but the current girl groups are way too strong... Twice, Girlfriend, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo..
2. [+1,027, -63] I don't think all of them will make it
3. [+1,330, -214] Where's Black Pink? They're the hottest, most anticipated girl group
4. [+647, -74] Cosmic Girls has the most potential out of the list but even that's not anything much
5. [+497, -82] Who are these...
6. [+100, -10] Other than Cosmic Girls and Gugudan, it's going to be tough. Loona definitely seems like the type of group to do better in 2018 than 2017
7. [+81, -11] Looking forward to Cosmic Girls and Gugudan. It's fair to leave Black Pink out because they're from a big agency and they'll make it no matter what.
8. [+75, -12] Anticipation for Cosmic Girls and Gugudan... as for the other three, 0% potential
9. [+50, -7] Never heard of any of them other than Cosmic Girls and Gugudan
10. [+47, -6] I feel like the current girl gropu already has a top 5... Twice, Girlfriend, Black Pink, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo. Other groups like AOA, EXID, Girl's Day, and SISTAR have the potential to climb back up. Then there are the groups that have decent songs but aren't quite up there yet like Oh My Girl and Lovelyz... then Laboum and April who are still looking for their chance. The competition is way too tough right now.