Article: 'Hospitalized' Kim Yoo Jung reps, "Discharge unknown, unsure if she will attend acting awards"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,125, -177] I don't think her agency is handling this properly
2. [+1,043, -424] People hated her to shreds and now they're acting like they're worried because she's sick. The hypocrisy is so funny. Anyway, Yoo Jung needs to stop this show she's putting on because she'll just get more hate the longer she drags it out.
3. [+913, -298] Media play
4. [+185, -22] Her agency was the one that apologized for her, she never once apologized with her own mouth. She's probably hospitalized out of her own anger at the situation.
5. [+177, -19] I honestly think this whole thing's staged... Please stop putting out articles about it because it's going to cause more misunderstandings.
6. [+152, -22] Just be clean and admit to your mistake and say sorry and move on. This whole thing would've blown over but instead they're doing this media play with the hospitalization ㅋㅋ You have to face it head on, not avoid it like this
7. [+136, -87] People needed to have stopped when her agency put out the statement saying she'd be more careful...
8. [+126, -21] I really think she's just throwing a fit because she doesn't want to apologize. Is it so hard to just say sorry? Her initial apology wasn't even by her, it was by her agency. Her career is based off of her image, why is it so hard to at least act like she's sorry? I bet even her agency was the one that decided to hospitalize her...
9. [+116, -14] The more you hide, the more hate you'll get. Her agency is handling this problematically.
10. [+114, -22] She's not hospitalized because she's sick, she's hospitalized because she's mad
11. [+113, -23] Acting like such a top star, you'd think she was some Hollywood star with the way she was acting~~
12. [+103, -13] Let's keep the show short, yeah?
13. [+101, -12] Sure you can be hospitalized for stress induced shock but you're normally never hospitalized for this long ㅋㅋㅋ the human body is not that weak ㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+96, -20] I honestly think Kim Yoo Jung is putting on a show and saying she's hospitalized to screw netizens over and make them feel guilty over her being sick ㅋ
15. [+91, -17] The same idiots who shielded Jung Hyung Don over his panic disorder still don't get it ㅋㅋ you really think she's hospitalized because she's sick? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stress induced shock??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
16. [+79, -13] Why go to such lengths to avoid it... just say you'll reflect and get it over with. All of this is just making the scandal grow bigger and bigger ㅋㅋ
Article: Already four days... 'stress induced shock' Kim Yoo Jung is still hospitalized
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+6,109, -311] The media is just as much to blame. Their click bait titles bring on the hate. None of this would've happened if the media never put out articles like this.
2. [+5,444, -413] What is the point of putting out an article saying she's still hospitalized?
3. [+5,977, -1,298] Her agency needs to stay quiet instead of trying to get her sympathy like this... all she has to do is say sorry herself but her agency did it for her and now they keep putting out articles about her stress induced shock hospitalization;; knock it off
4. [+1,260, -86] Her agency needs to realize that the hospitalization stuff only works the first time because the longer they drag it out, the more people are just going to think she's acting extra
5. [+1,190, -65] Her agency is so bad at their job... I get what their intentions are by releasing news like this but it doesn't help her at all. Haters have already moved on to their next target and articles liket his only exhaust her fans.
6. [+1,251, -96] I get that she's sick but we don't need this many articles about it...
7. [+1,052, -79] Articles like this get her more hate. Criticism that crosses the line is an issue of course but media playing about her being hospitalized over stress induced shock is not going to help her in the long run. Just handle it cleanly and have her apologize without all this unnecessary media play.