Article: Seolhyun and Nana to take the big screen in 2017... will their acting shine as much as their beauty
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+350, -50] Why does Seolhyun keep acting? She sounds like her nose is plugged up and has a lisp;;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's not even a good singer when she's a singer too..
2. [+280, -35] Seolhyun's doing a movie after failing 'Orange Marmalade'?
3. [+113, -15] I've watched 'Gangnam 1970' twice and I still have no idea why Seolhyun was in it
4. [+18, -6] Ah... I really like Seolhyun but acting's really not for her ㅜㅜ
5. [+16, -4] Nana's acting was good in 'The Good Wife', I'm looking forward to her on the big screen~
1. [+3,833, -204] Nana has already received good reviews from 'The Good Wife' so I'm looking forward to her
2. [+3,264, -270] (making fun of Seolhyun pronouncing 'jubsok' weird)
3. [+3,482, -474] Are they serious with Seolhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone and their moms are acting now
4. [+1,605, -232] Please just stick to what you debuted for...
5. [+529, -63] Seolhyun's not a fit for acting, go watch her drama 'Orange Marmalade' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ugh, can't imagine how much worse she'll be on the big screen
6. [+393, -29] Seolhyun has really bad pronunciation of words, I don't think acting's right for her
7. [+374, -32] Seolhyun's lead drama 'Orange Marmalade' was an utter fail with 2% viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+395, -45] If I had to pick, I'd say Nana's better at acting than she is at singing
9. [+326, -28] Seolhyun with the lisp, all of her works have turned out to be fails