Article: Kim Yoo Jung heads to the ER due to severe fatigue... movie promos all halted
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+367, -71] I saw on Nate Pann that there was a lot of hate going on over her attitude at a movie premiere... is it because of that?
2. [+297, -62] Since when did bowing 90 degrees make you a good person? Greeting people by bowing is the most basic thing you can do; She was up there with her leg sticking out while staring at her finger nails ㅋㅋ the video wasn't even manipulated. Does she think her cast next to her wasn't tired too standing up there?
3. [+196, -19] I hope everyone watches out for colds... it seems really bad this season
4. [+53, -10] Some of these positive comments were clearly written by her company staff ㅋㅋㅋ she was up on stage with her leg sticking out while looking at her nails
5. [+45, -12] I don't think she's actually sick, I think she realized that this attitude controversy is actually getting big and she'd rather stay out of the spotlight for a bit. It's looking really bad right now and surely they'll be asking her questions about it at movie promos so I feel like she's just holding out for now...
6. [+35, -28] You don't really go to the ER for just a fatigue or a cold...
7. [+30, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ She's a young kid who let her popularity get to her head ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why would you ever expect celebrities to be smart enough to know better
8. [+21, -2] I like her too but she was completely wrong the way she acted in the video...
9. [+17, -1] Yoo Jung has always had a lot of rumors surrounding her from attitude controversies to iljin rumors... celebrities like that normally don't last long
10. [+15, -2] She got a cold/fatigue just a day after her attitude controversy blew up...? Talk about killer timing
11. [+15, -1] One of the reasons why I think it's a bit dangerous to start kids in the celebrity career so early
12. [+14, -4] Yoo Jung-ah, you're pretty and a good actor but only a moment is all it takes for all that to crumble... you really let yourself get out of hand