Rapper myunDo unveils his pretty girlfriend


Article: Rapper myunDo reveals his beautiful girlfriend "Secret to my mom"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+447, -73] She looks like a painfully average plastic face

2. [+426, -30] The woman looks average but she ends up looking pretty next to myunDo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+323, -21] myunDo's girlfriend... a slave of capitalism ㅜㅜ!!

4. [+41, -5] I think I'd throw up just thinking about having to kiss myunDo..

5. [+40, -5] Ugh.. I wonder how she does skinship with myunDo...? I couldn't do it

6. [+34, -7] Why leave so much hate on people who are working hard on living their own lives?

7. [+30, -6] He's so, so ugly though

8. [+23, -6] She has a strong stomach to put up with that..

9. [+23, -4] It's quite obvious what her intentions are

10. [+14, -3] Honestly, isn't dating a man who looks like that the same thing as a man dating a woman who looks like Lee Guk Joo?

-