[Pann] Black Pink and Oh My Girl's similar outfits?




Pann: Oh My Girl's outfits look similar to Black Pink's outfit yesterday

1. [+87, -10] Black Pink's looks like it's better quality, color and ribbon wise...

2. [+60, -3] Not even similar, they're flat out the same ^ㅁ^ meanwhile our Jungyoung uploaded this on Instagram like they were super proud, what were they thinking... why aren't they fired already? If I were the CEO, I would fire them and hire a fan or something. Please just quit... and obviously the kids are getting sick because you dress them in skimpy outfits like this?

3. [+49, -4] The Oh My Girl fan below got it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their fandom bonds over the fact that their agency gives them so much crap to deal with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ WM has good idols but they suck at their jobs. Poor Oh My Girl and B1A4

4. [+41, -0] Black Pink's outfits are all new collections from luxury brands ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh My Girl should've gotten better knock offs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -2] Black Pink's outfits are luxury brands

6. [+36, -1] Isn't Black Pink's outfit from Gucci?

7. [+28, -4] Still can't help but notice how gorgeous Jennie looks

8. [+17, -1] Black Pink's outfits all look so high quality

9. [+16, -0] Everyone keeps saying school uniforms all look the same but Black Pink's outfit is actually from the brand Gucci which YG bought and dressed them in

10. [+14, -1] Oh My Girl fans are pretty cool for just admitting to these faults... Hopefully some idiots aren't going to actually blame Oh My Girl for this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Coordis are the ones who dress them, not the girls themselves

11. [+13, -0] It's Gucci's latest season, Oh My Girl's version is probably a copy of it

12. [+11, -1] Jennie's bow is from Gucci


-