Article: Viewer's choice = Lee Jong Suk.. 'W' comes away with 7 crowns from the small screen
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+4,747, -172] Probably the shortest award speech I've ever heard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,480, -391] Ah, I've never been so disappointed over a daesang before... everything was a disappointment, from the nominees to how they were chosen
3. [+3,925, -315] Didn't really look like he was feeling it ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+3,627, -237] Never did I think that an award ceremony could crumble this badly... they brought it upon themselves though, why in the world would you pick a daesang through votes? ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+3,474, -206] MBC has to be insane awarding a daesang off of votes
6. [+1,892, -190] Basically a popularity award, not a daesang ㅋㅋ
7. [+1,337, -98] He probably looks like he's not feeling it because he knows it's basically a popularity award
8. [+1,410, -126] In front of all those huge seniors, that's the best award speech he could give off of a daesang? That's going to get him hate
1. [+826, -111] Seriously... why would anyone... give a kid like this a daesang... did you all see his award speech????? Wow... I almost burst out swearing
2. [+724, -100] Hmm, way too cocky ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+605, -71] I thought for sure Kim So Yeon would win it...
4. [+106, -8] The fact that MBC turned the daesang into a popularity vote was where it all went wrong. His award speech made me laugh, and it definitely makes me think his airport scandal wasn't just a one time mistake. He doesn't even have any respect for his stupid fangirls who worked their butts off to vote him for this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ poor fans who get treated like this and still like him
5. [+102, -18] It's his first ever daesang... and his award speech is so half a$$ed... this is where his true character shows. MBC's drama awards this year, what a disappointment
6. [+84, -5] I have never seen a winner drop the honor of a daesang this far down than him. And yet his stupid fangirls are still defending him saying he has a phobia of attention ㅋㅋㅋ This is a daesang, not just any award but a daesang. He needed to have given a more genuine speech or at least ask for understanding for giving a shorter one because he has a phobia.... He's just a bad person all around.
7. [+76, -5] Was he drunk? He was even sticking his leg out while Kim Guk Jin was asking him questions...
8. [+69, -6] Is the daesang a joke? This is just a popularity award. If we're going by acting talents alone, Lee Seo Jin should've won it. I hope next year MBC changes it so that text votes only make up a small percentage and acting talents and viewer ratings are also factored in. Making it off of text votes just gives young, popular actors a better chance than the rest. And was he insane with that award speech?
9. [+68, -4] Stay away if that's the attitude you're going to have for winning a daesang. There was no respect in it at all.
10. [+60, -7] So cocky
1. [+470, -33] His award speech totally lowered the class of the ceremony...
2. [+460, -31] Nevermind the daesang, it's basically a popularity daesang..
3. [+432, -28] The award was given to him by his fans text voting him and yet his award speech didn't show an ounce of respect for them..
4. [+70, -9] He kept responding to Kim Guk Jin informally before catching himself and adding 'yo' at the end of his sentences, ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+68, -6] You have to be kidding me... he actually said that he was sleepy in his award speech... yeah, you go and take a nice long nap
1. [+207, -13] He has got the star disease good... sticking a leg out, joking around in his replies with his Kim Guk Jin interview... nothing genuine or respectful about him at all
2. [+194, -13] Worst award speech ever... Kim Guk Jin even looked shocked and kept trying to pull some more words out of him but his attitude...
3. [+145, -11] Lee Seo Jin or Kim So Yeon should've won it... this is just a popularity vote!!
4. [+34, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like those attitude scandals weren't just a coincidence anymore
5. [+31, -0] He truly must believe he's some top star on the level of Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, or Won Bin to be acting like this
Article: Lee Jong Suk, "Happy birthday to YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+201, -9] His arrogance knows no bounds. The type of attitude that would say "you keep it" if he was given anything lower like a popularity award.
2. [+168, -11] Please learn some humility ㅠㅠ makes me miss Yoo Ah In's award speech. For someone who just won a daesang, he's standing up there like some choding. What a waste of time waiting to see any of this.
3. [+147, -7] His airport scandal wasn't just a coincidence. His arrogance really does know no bounds ㅎ If he's bad at giving speeches, he should've at least prepared one beforehand. How dare he talk like this in front of such huge seniors! Talking about how sleepy he is, speaking informally to Kim Guk Jin... So many younger actors, so many more popular, so many better actors like Song Joong Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, and Joo Won were so genuine and humble when they won their daesangs... you won yours over some pathetic text votes ㅎ
4. [+30, -1] Go learn from your friend Kim Woo Bin... this ba$tard hasn't changed at all since his airport scandal
5. [+25, -3] Doesn't deserve this daesang at all, so arrogant
6. [+21, -1] There's a reason people talk about his character all the time... it's just his true colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If he acts like this even after his fans won him a daesang, he really must think of his fans as nothing
Article: Seo Ha Joon and Jin Se Yeon win excellence awards at MBC drama awards
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+660, -20] Seo Ha Joon's mentality is worthy of a daesang.. ㅋㅋ
2. [+649, -20] Seo Ha Joon's amazing, wow..
3. [+549, -26] I seriously doubted my eyes for a second~ the thickness of his skin must be out of this world... and did they really have no one else to give this award to but him??
4. [+45, -5] So cringe when Seo Ha JOon gave his award speech... and the fact that he's acting this shameless about it while knowing about the scandal surrounding him makes it even more scary..
5. [+40, -1] That mentality... gotta give it to him! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Seo Ha Joon looks like he's lost more weight since the last we saw him
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,197, -23] Top mentality...
2. [+921, -47] Got goosebumps when I saw him sitting there at the end...
3. [+864, -311] I kind of feel bad for him... sure he recorded the video himself but he didn't voluntarily leak it. I hope that he doesn't think anything in the extremes. This will all soon pass... it's not like you committed a crime! Find strength
4. [+90, -17] That best reply above me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you feel bad for him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet if he was a female celebrity, you would've hated him to shreds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+80, -7] He truly deserves to be a celebrity... his skin is thick enough for it ㅋ
Article: UEE's exposing dress captivates attention (2016 mbc drama awards)
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+596, -31] She's so thin that she can't bring out the beauty of the dress... And dresses like that are normally made to be tight around the arms but it's so loose on her. I can even see her rib cage in the front. It doesn't look sexy, just sad... Is she anorexic? She's so thin to the point where it just makes you feel bad for her. If she's losing weight on purpose, please stop now and gain some back... She's going to be as thin as Angelina Jolie soon...
2. [+483, -21] I liked her because she was one of the only honey thighs around but... it's goodbye now...
3. [+431, -13] Lost too much weight ㅜㅜ so much prettier in the past
4. [+36, -3] She's going to age hard soon... her face is already turning ajumma-ish. I'll just be glad if she's not suffering from anorexia or anything.
5. [+33, -0] Does she not read the comments? Please gain some weight back... from a male perspective, she looked 10000000 times better in the past