Article: 'Goodbye 2016' GD "To the last day of my shining twenties"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+615, -37] Wow... he's already 30... I remember when I first became a fan, he was still a minor... now we're all growing old together ㅎㅎ
2. [+571, -53] He's already at a status that is a wall so I hope he serves in the army healthy and without worry...
3. [+505, -39] Can't believe GD's already 30
4. [+32, -3] The twenties are the most shining days of anyone's life and GD has to be the only person who spent it the way he has
5. [+28, -5] Yes, GD's twenties truly were shining ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+22, -2] As much as there is talk about him, he's probably the most successful person in his twenties in our country... he's a world artist now
7. [+21, -4] Come to think of it, he was only 18 when 'Lies' was released
8. [+21, -14] Feels like yesterday I was a high school senior watching Big Bang's trainee documentaries instead of studying ㅠㅠ
9. [+20, -2] I'm sure all the '88ers feel the same... but at least he's made a ton of money.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+17, -6] GD hyung is the idol of my life, we'll be remembering our youth together