GD and CL to collab at 'SBS Gayo Daejun'



GD and CL to collab at 'SBS Gayo Daejun'
Article: [Exclusive] GD-CL to have Gayo Daejun hip hop collab confirmed 'crazy combo'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,696, -85] TOP's leaving for the army soon, I'd rather Big Bang have collabs with one another instead..

2. [+1,475, -114] I'd rather they focus on more group stages than random collabs like this. Stop trying to promote other artists into the mix.

3. [+1,246, -102] SBS is really milking Big Bang... GD with CL, TOP with Um Jung Hwa, I wonder what they'll milk the other members for. I'd rather they do a stage for 'Girlfriend' as a surprise or something..

4. [+1,347, -246] SM's cockroach fans are always complaining about how it's a YG party when SM always has more artists on the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the MCs are Baekhyun and Yuri for crying out loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+868, -179] What has CL even done that warrants a slot for her in two ceremonies in a row?????? MAMA last year, SBS this year

6. [+209, -15] I'd rather have more Big Bang stages ㅠㅠ

7. [+180, -10] So random... I'd rather have a ton more Big Bang stages than collabs... but it's confirmed already so I'll look forward to it I Guess..

8. [+167, -9] I really hope this doesn't mean Big Bang's own stages aren't being cut to make time for all these collabs with other artists

9. [+135, -5] Why? Especially when Gayo Daejun could be Big Bang's last group stage in a while ^^ we don't have much time left to see the group whole like this

10. [+136, -6] I'm so hungry for Big Bang's group stages

-