Dara makes first appearance since 2NE1's disbandment


Article: Sandara Park spotted for the first time since 2NE1 disbandment

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+307, -20] She's always smiling in all her photos so for her to look like this must mean she's pretty upset

2. [+288, -13] I Don't Care, Go Away, makes me sad to think about all their great songs and that they're disbanded now... All of their songs during their peak days were hits ㅠ Ugh, Park Druggie...

3. [+229, -29] Sandara Park's peak days were when she was promoting in the Philippines. She even dated a top star Filipino boyfriend there.

4. [+26, -4] I hope she finds strength. She was the member who looked out for fans more than anyone so I'm sure she's more upset than most.

5. [+20, -3] She really does look upset

6. [+18, -5] She'll be fine... she's pretty ㅋ I hope she finds a line of work that she's good at soon. She hasn't really excelled in anything she's pursued so far;;;;

7. [+10, -1] I'm sure it hasn't hit her yet either... The emptiness will consume her soon... It hasn't even hit the rest of us yet, it's probably more unbelievable for them ㅠ

8. [+7, -6] The only thing she really did on the team was take selcas, what's she going to do now?

9. [+6, -1] I've honestly only ever listened to 2NE1 songs because other idol songs are so tacky

10. [+6, -3] Can't hate on her for her looks though

-