Article: "4minute year-end party" Sohyun x Jiyoon x Gayoon
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+205, -25] Don't say stupid things like Hyuna threw these members out. It's because of Hyuna that they even made it this far at all. Hyuna practically grabbed them all by the hair and worked her butt off to pull them up here with the amount of attention she garnered alone with their 'Hot Issue' debut. Kids like Hyuna are just meant to do well, whether solo or not.
2. [+123, -15] They really became nobodies the moment after their disbandment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+101, -2] Is that Soyu on the far left?????
4. [+24, -27] Hyuna threw the members out... she's the only one who renewed her contract
5. [+24, -31] So shameless, really ㅋㅋㅋ let's see how well you guys fare after ostracizing Hyuna when she's the one who put food on the table
6. [+22, -6] They all unfollowed Hyuna ㅋㅋㅋ sucks for them because they may as well be nobodies now
7. [+18, -3] Hyuna took care of them so well. I remember on varieties she'd always be trying to get them more screentime.
8. [+16, -1] Nobody mentions that Nam Jihyun is missing too;;
9. [+12, -4] Hyuna's missing
10. [+11, -2] Not that I'm defending Hyuna but I don't think she deserves any backlash either. At least these members got their names out there thanks to her fame. If every member had star potential, 4minute would've gotten way more popular in their 7 years as a group.