Article: SuJu Yesung's hardcore dieting "I only ate dinner 7 times this year"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+721, -7] The number of times I skipped a meal this year is probably 7...
2. [+480, -23] After seeing Kim Kibum's weight gain, I've realized that for celebrities, even their looks are a credential to manage ㅡㅡ He's a good singer and takes care of himself so it's good to see..
3. [+330, -10] That's amazing
4. [+20, -4] Stop dieting all by yourself and do it with Shindong, Kibum, and Kangin too...
5. [+17, -0] He seems to be someone with a lot of artistic talent~ especially singing! His gaze just changes completely when he sings. I hope he has more opportunities to show those talents off.
6. [+14, -0] I don't blame him considering how much people complain over the slightest weight gain whether you're a female or male idol...
7. [+14, -0] I once went through a hardcore diet like that and came out successful but I gained it all right back in the span of spacing out.. ㅋㅋ it's better to make a lifestyle change than to go hardcore like that.. ㅠㅠ
8. [+13, -2] I always respected people who worked super hard to achieve something than the people who were naturally born with it
9. [+13, -1] I have nothing but respect for people who manage to lose weight
10. [+11, -0] The reason celebrities are so hard on themselves is because they just need one opportunity to blow up in fame and make bank off of just a year and they're set for life, so of course they need to manage themselves and always be ready
11. [+10, -0] Skipping dinner might not seem like a big deal but it's actually really hard. I know that I could lose so much weight if I skipped dinner or even midnight snacks but it's so hard... you slowly succumb to the hunger and then find yourself eating and then falling asleep ㅠㅠ
12. [+9, -1] You should help Kibum... he was looking mighty chubby yesterday...
13. [+8, -1] He seems to get a lot of stress over his looks
14. [+6, -0] He's looking more like an idol now that he's lost some weight