Article: [Exclusive] "Not special treatment but a connection?"... suspicions about YG's cultural complex
Source: Dispatch via Nate
Experts have stepped forward to point out that there are suspicions in how the government specifically chose YG to build their 'cultural complex'. SM had to go through a public bidding to build their COEX Atium but the government, in a call with Dispatch, said that the business opportunity for the new cultural complex was given to YG through a "connection" they had, which would essentially be special treatment since YG did not have to go through a public bidding like SM had to.
On the 3rd, a congressman had announced, "Choi Soon Shil and Jang Shi Ho have also infiltrated into the celebrity industry and influenced a specific singer and big name agency." People believe the agency in question is YG because there has never been a company other than YG that has worked so closely with the Ministry of Tourism. YG's connection to Choi Soon Shil is largely suspected to be Cha Eun Taek, who has worked with YG previously for Big Bang's 'Lies' and Psy's 'Hangover'.
1. [+2,477, -26] Just how deep into Korea has Choi Soon Shil gained control of? This is a total Choi Soon Shil empire... We really need to confiscate their wealth and throw them all in jail. And why is there always something so fishy with YG? They really need to do an in-depth investigation into this agency
2. [+1,946, -24] Seeing as how Kim Jong Duk and Choi Kyung Hee's names were included, something's definitely fishy here
3. [+1,921, -25] Is this just the tip of the iceberg... what else is there?
4. [+155, -5] It makes sense. Look at how many scandals and accidents their artists have caused but they always manage to not only get away but continue to expand into other industries? Park Bom's drug scandal was swept under the rug in a way that never made sense. We have all been living under Soon Shil's empire.
5. [+136, -6] YG kept running their mouth about suing hateful comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the facts are coming out now. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, this is undeniable, especially the two figures who are involved
6. [+119, -4] There's been a reason all along why YG has always been so carefree when it came to their scandals ㅋ
7. [+119, -5] YG seems to be fishy. Let's all just watch on and see how they bring themselves down.
8. [+109, -7] I wonder if it's also a coincidence that YG signed on Eun Ji Won for Sechs Kies? (Eun Ji Won has had previous scandals regarding his family's political affiliation)
9. [+104, -7] Yeah, it was always funny to me how nothing happened with G-Dragon or Park Bom's drug scandals, especially when we didn't think they had any political ties at the time!!
10. [+95, -4] I've always smelt something rotten from YG all this time... now it's starting to make sense.
11. [+82, -4] Choi Soon Shil really tried to have it all, didn't she? From cults to male prostitutes to even these entertaining clown celebrities... just how dumb has Park Geun Hye been all along?
12. [+70, -1] I bet there's a lot more where this is coming from if people actually looked into YG ㅎㅎ
13. [+67, -2] Another layer of the onion peeled... the layers are never ending...
14. [+57, -0] We always knew that there was someone behind YG helping them, just never knew specifically who. All of the scandals their artists have caused is no joke but they always managed to get away. Someone on 'War of Words' mentioned it too, that there's a higher figure behind it all.
15. [+56, -3] Yeah, I knew something was up, especially when Park Bom's drug smuggling scandal was covered up with a ridiculous excuse. That could've never happened with any other agency, and now it's starting to make sense.
1. [+3,278, -38] It's an article that makes sense! Don't just try to bury it by calling it a conspiracy, I expect YG to come out with a logical retort against it
2. [+3,136, -43] Another target of special prosecution
3. [+1,104, -11] Their building regulation breaches went away quietly, drug scandals went away quietly marijuana scandal went away quietly, I knew something was fishy when all of it just kept going away. There had to have been a higher figure and we were right.
4. [+910, -13] Kyah, so YG did get benefits out of their connection, what a sad excuse
5. [+832, -14] How fishy... It's connections that lead to special treatment... special treatments do not lead to connection...
6. [+692, -40] Dispatch should get investigated too, they're fishy as well
7. [+577, -10] Fishy fishy
8. [+463, -4] I think the connection also has something to do with how big YG has been expanding their other business ventures
9. [+337, -3] Hyun Suk's going to be busy, he has a ton of people to sue now ㅋ
10. [+305, -4] And what was the government doing supporting the business ventures of a celebrity agency? Especially after so many other business owners were forced to close down in tears after their policies! So all of the financial support they gave YG would obviously go back to themselves in profit. So there's been a dark dongsaeng named Yang Min Suk behind Yang Hyun Suk all along... using the government's funds to expand on Choi Soon Shil's businesses under the guise of a 'cultural complex' project.