Article: 'Blue Sea' Jun Ji Hyun 'pretty' Lee Min Ho 'beguiling' all 60 minutes long
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+4,742, -186] To summarize this drama in one sentence: the scriptwriter takes a big dump that the cast has to clean up
2. [+3,414, -96] Can we please have the next episode a bit more easier to understand...
3. [+3,360, -150] Honestly this drama is more about the cast than the plot
4. [+2,808, -96] I'm hoping that the story will start picking up once they get to Seoul? Because I feel like the drama is all visuals and no content right now
5. [+2,375, -163] Not too sure about the story... other than Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho's visuals being amazing
6. [+1,095, -44] I'm starting to question if this is really by the same 'Stars' scriptwriter... there's barely any plot to it and the gangster scene was cringe. This drama feels like a mix of 'Stars, 'Heirs', and 'Descendants of the Sun'. It's basically a one-hour long CF video of Jun Ji Hyun.
7. [+864, -14] The scriptwriter needs to reflect. How can you invest this much money into a story so poorly written? She might as well quit
8. [+716, -16] All hour long, all they did was run away and get kicked around... no plot at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if they were going to rely so heavily on the visuals of the cast, might as well just have shot a music video
9. [+702, -39] You can tell that a drama is truly well written when it's able to be interesting and fun even with a no name cast. Scriptwriter Park Ji Eun is honestly too reliant on big name casts.
10. [+624, -19] Is this really the 'Stars' scriptwriter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the plot is so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm only watching for the visuals of the cast
11. [+465, -8] I wonder if the scriptwriter felt a lot of pressure after the success of 'Stars'... did she run out of ideas? It's clear that the sciprtwriter isn't sure where to take the plot... and the direction feels like a copy of 'Descendants of the Sun'? There's only so much they can rely on the visuals to pull... hopefully it starts picking up with the third episode.
1. [+4,445, -204] Curious where they spent all the investment money. They took the cast to Spain to shoot 'You Who Came From the Waters'?
2. [+3,989, -139] The comment calling the drama 'Sassy Heirs Who Came From the Stars' was right... this drama feels like a mish mash of all the other dramas
3. [+3,087, -134] Not sure if filming all the way in Spain was even necessary...
4. [+2,868, -116] Yeah we get it they're pretty and handsome, show us something more now
5. [+2,663, -175] I think the scriptwriter has lost it since 'Producer'... tries to hide her lack of writing skill with a flashy cast but that's starting to show its limits now