Article: [Exclusive] Lee Byung Hun's dongsaeng 'Miss Korea' Lee Eun Hee settles on divorce after 4 years
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+792, -31] Your oppa and his wife are still together, why not you too?
2. [+733, -17] She looks like Seo In Young in that picture
3. [+570, -35] Her husband's in the same boat as Lee Byung Hun, no?
4. [+114, -1] Of course she should divorce him... her husband was caught at a hotel swimming pool drugging two girls and then raping them ㅋ it'd be weird if she didn't divorce him ㅋ
5. [+67, -2] Isn't her husband under suspicion for sexual harassment or assault???
6. [+60, -2] Good riddance. How could she live with a sex criminal. Be happy with your child.
7. [+50, -2] Yeah, I remember reading the article about her husband, how hopeless...
8. [+49, -0] Her husband didn't just cheat on her, he actually drugged another woman and then raped her
9. [+37, -5] But how'd she become Miss Korea??
10. [+34, -10] Your sister-in-law is putting up with it just fine
1. [+3,408, -60] I remember that article about how her husband was caught drugging and then raping a girl.. Lee Eun Hee was pregnant at the time too. Both her husband and oppa... what a mess.
2. [+2,501, -47] She looks like Seo In Young
3. [+2,429, -31] I wouldn't expect her to stay with him after his scandal
4. [+1,728, -14] What woman would stay with a man who drugged and raped another woman while she was pregnant?
5. [+1,069, -35] Thought it was Seo In Young...
6. [+731, -8] Lee Eun Hee was pregnant when news about her husband and his friend drugging two women and then raping them went out. There was even traces of the drug found in the women's blood tests so it's pretty much undeniable at this point.
7. [+510, -14] I wouldn't stay with him either
8. [+475, -8] I guess it's ending in divorce... yeah, I would never expect her to stay with a mess like him tsk tsk