Article: Is there a reason to be so harsh to Jin Se Yeon?
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+3,238, -140] I say this out of concern for her... and I honestly mean it when I think she has a pretty face but think of her drama history... My Daughter Kkotnim, Bridal Mask, Five Fingers, Dr. Stranger, Inspiring Generation, The Flower in Prison... It's clear that she's taking on roles that her skills are not suited for. She has a very thick way of enunciating her words, like her mouth is full of saliva... She needs to start practicing with her tonality first.
2. [+2,797, -87] No one would criticize her if she was actually good at acting though
3. [+2,159, -58] Being too harsh? A doctor will be criticized if he can't fix a health problem, a teacher will be criticized if he can't teach his students, and a janitor will be criticized if he can't clean his area. So what should an actor be criticized for not being able to do?
4. [+2,184, -79] Harsh... it's because of articles like this defending her that her acting never improves ㅡㅡ
5. [+1,697, -71] The journalist must be a Jin Se Yeon fan
6. [+594, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter how disgusting Lee Byung Hun's private life is, he buries it all with his good acting skills. Jin Se Yeon has no one to blame but her own skills.
7. [+571, -6] Isn't it about time that Jin Se Yeon accepts the public's reaction?
8. [+531, -5] How are any of us supposed to understand how this nugu popped out of no where with no acting skills and is taking all these lead roles?
1. [+124, -14] Every single day there are interview articles about her, articles defending her... She needs to be practicing her acting in that time instead. No wonder people are always talking about her having sponsors, tsk tsk. There are so many better than her, why always her... please stop casting her, it's annoying as a viewer.
2. [+98, -9] We live in a world where even Kim Tae Hee gets criticized for being bad at acting. Jin Se Yeon is not even as pretty as Kim Tae Hee so who does she think she is to think she can get away with it?
3. [+77, -5] Well there's no reason for us to be more lenient with her either
4. [+16, -0] I'm a woman who personally thinks she's very pretty, but her acting is a no go... I'm not being harsh, you can't criticize the viewer for being harsh with her when she's just not doing her job. If she didn't want to hear all this about her acting then she should've become an internet model or some CF star on SNS.
5. [+9, -0] Never improves, the media always defends her, every single one of her dramas has put her in an acting controversy, all she ever does is whine about people hating her... and you wonder why the viewers are harsh with her?