Article: Baekhyun, "I didn't learn acting for 'Moon Lovers'... Lee Jun Ki helped a lot"
Source: OSEN via Nate
On filming 'Moon Lovers', "The set was great. Everyone was always laughing, and everyone was my senior. The hyungs took care of me well, especially Jun Ki hyung, Haneul hyung, Jong Hyun hyung, Jisoo... (As for acting), I didn't learn it from a teacher or anything, I just thought about it and then went on set. I listened to a lot of the advice from the director too."
1. [+312, -16] You should've practiced a lot more. You really should've...
2. [+309, -15] How can you brag about that? Shouldn't you have thought to at least practice a little bit before you went on set? Isn't that the right thing to do?
3. [+275, -16] No wonder...
4. [+32, -2] Yeah, I'm sure that's something to be really proud of, you ba$tard...
5. [+28, -2] You shot a drama without even learning any acting? Are you kidding me?
6. [+28, -5] Hul.. this is why I hate idols ㅡㅡ it's almost like they're intentionally trying to ruin it
7. [+25, -2] You just don't have a knack for acting
8. [+24, -2] So please never act again
9. [+20, -1] You should've turned the role down then
10. [+19, -2] Sigh, look at him proudly telling everyone how irresponsible he is
11. [+18, -5] Yeah, I could tell you never learned. You were really, really bad...
12. [+17, -2] He shot a drama without even practicing his acting? Isn't he embarrassed of himself?
13. [+16, -5] How thoughtless of him... what makes him think he's so special? It isn't even enough for him to have practiced his heart out with a personal acting coach. Isn't he sorry at all to the actual trainees who are facing intense competition?
14. [+16 -5] He was paid to do a job, how can he say so proudly that he didn't practice for it... It's not even like he has some natural born talent for acting, his acting was so controversial at the start of the drama. He's not embarrassed at all?
15. [+15, -1] As if that's anything to be proud of... he has no idea how embarrassing it is.