Pann: Let's break the bias that actresses look better than idols
1. [+439, -65] But in the pictures with Sohee and Jung Yoomi, Jung Yoomi totally dominates her...
2. [+147, -4] I think both actresses and idols are pretty. I never found idols to be particularly lacking but I also don't find them to be more superior either.
3. [+106, -24] After seeing so many pictures of actresses looking better than idols, these do kind of break that stereotype ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+88, -11] The bias is real though. I've never thought of Suzy or Yoona lacking in visuals compared to actresses ㅋㅋ They shine even at award ceremonies. I thought Seolhyun looked the prettiest at the Blue Dragon festival. Son Naeun looks good too in that picture surrounded with all the other pretty actresses.
5. [+82, -13] Krystal got wrecked hard in her drama, Sohee too
6. [+75, -9] I'll give the pass to Yoona and Suzy, I never once thought they lacked visuals at award ceremonies... Krystal and Seolhyun too
7. [+65, -2] Nowadays idols are only idols to become actresses so there's no point in differentiating visuals between idols and actresses anymore ㅋㅋ and why include the pictures of Sohee and Jung Yoomi? Jung Yoomi's in her thirties and still looks way better than Sohee.. a few of these pictures need to go
8. [+64, -16] In other pictures of Yoon So Hee and Seolhyun, she beats Seolhyun hard in visuals
9. [+61, -1] The bias only works when you compare the top class idols vs top class actresses... not idols vs random actresses.. Not all actresses are visually pretty.
10. [+58, -11] I expected Yoona to hold her own but Naeun really looks pretty too next to the other actresses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ