Chancellor reveals his two traits to getting NS Yoonji as his girlfriend



Article: Chancellor, "My secret to captivating NS Yoonji? Bravery and sincerity"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+767, -21] A lot of people here don't seem to know who Chancellor is and I don't know who he is either

2. [+461, -18] Didn't even know they were dating, let alone who Chancellor is ㅜㅜ

3. [+361, -22] More like NS Yoonji not being popular had a lot to do with him getting to land her.. ㅋ

4. [+159, -11] So he's in a group called One Way.. first time hearing about it..

5. [+13, -1] Look at the comments... so sad. Even with a dating scandal, NS Yoonji gets no comments.

6. [+6, -0] Bravery, sincerity, and money, don't forget the most important part, the money

-

Source: Nate

1. [+292, -15] Who's Chancellor... I didn't know they were even dating..

2. [+194, -24] So who are they again..?

3. [+129, -10] His face looks similar to Choiza, is there a reason why?

4. [+9, -1] Yoonji's looks could do so much better ㅜ

5. [+8, -1] NS Yoonji's his girlfriend... honestly.. I'm jealous...

6. [+7, -0] Who is Chancellor??? He looks like Choiza's dongsaeng

7. [+7, -0] He looks like Walmart Choiza

8. [+6, -0] NS Yoonji came to perform at my unit when I was in the army and I saw her in the front row and I've never seen a body like hers in my life...

9. [+5, -0] I know who NS Yoonji is but no idea who the guy is

10. [+5, -0] He's one of Duble Sidekick

-