Article: Not a quiet day for Nam Taehyun... from acting controversies to dating rumors to finally leaving Winner
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+779, -41] He was already controversial for his poor character even before his acting controversy
2. [+706, -33] He should've worked hard if he went through so many difficulties just to debut. It wouldn't matter if he was solo but he should feel sorry to the other members...
3. [+590, -32] He has bad character to boot
4. [+53, -7] I always got the impression that he was some ugly guy trying really hard to look fashionable all the time but his fans totally made him seem like some homme fatale level fashionista. Just because you don't have double eyelids and pack on the eyeshadow doesn't mean you look sexy.
5. [+47, -2] No matter how bad of a character he has, I feel like YG isn't the type to just throw out a kid they already debuted... Was there something that made YG kick him along with Park Bom? Did he swear at Yang CEO or something? There has to be a reason...
6. [+46, -6] Even if he leaves, it only hurts him in the end ㅋㅋ
7. [+45, -11] I'm pretty sure he got the most support out of all the Winner members but I bet YG got tired of him too for his lack of potential in both skills and variety, as well as his past controversies and character issues
8. [+33, -8] Now he's just your average thug...
9. [+28, -3] There's a downpour of new idol debuts every day. He's fallen behind, all that's left for him is to be forgotten..
10. [+26, -0] His character controversy was his biggest controversy ever, don't act as if his acting controversy could hold a flame to that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+25, -3] He just seems to have a poor personality... you can tell what kind of person he is just from the way he talks and acts. I've disliked him since the moment I saw the way he gave his parking ticket...
12. [+25, -4] With the country the way it is now, even YG is throwing out all their problem children one at a time~
13. [+22, -3] Shouldn't have debuted character trash like him to begin with ㅋㅋ he wouldn't have even made it in as a trainee at JYP with that attitude
14. [+22, -1] Just being reminded of that image of him giving an elder his parking ticket with that attitude makes me ugh..