Article: Choiza reps, "We know that his relationship with Sulli is fine... please stop the rumors"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+442, -34] If Choiza was a sane boyfriend at all, he would never just sit back and watch his girlfriend get treated like an attention wh*re... He'd either reprimand her or hold her back from acting that way
2. [+369, -33] When I was her age, I had a classmate in college who also dated an older man. He treated her like a princess and pampered her but then he started getting tired of her but the girl was already used to the type of care that a man like him can provide and our peers cannot. When he wanted to break up, she became even more obsessed with him and self-harmed while threatening to kill herself before getting pregnant with his child and finally getting married. Seeing Choiza and Sulli reminds me of that couple.
3. [+239, -11] Yeah well I'm tired of news of this non-celebrity couple now
4. [+27, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ For how big of an attention wh*re Sulli is, you would think she'd use this opportunity to post her injury up on SNS so the fact that she didn't is arousing a lot of suspicion ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+26, -1] It's ultimately between the two of them but to the third eye, their relationship is all sorts of wrong. If it's true, healthy love, both of them should be in better places right now. Too bad they've both come too far to just break up anymore.
6. [+23, -1] How do they know their relationship is fine when they're just reps and not Choiza himself?
7. [+18, -0] Sulli reminds me of T-ara's Ahreum... possessed by something. She should go talk to a shaman.
8. [+15, -1] I know that the preferences of people are infinite but does anyone actually like a man like Choiza?
9. [+8, -1] Manage your girlfriend better you ba$tard