Article: Yoo Ah In, Eric Nam, John Park, Kim Yoona breathe a sigh of "disappointment" over Trump election
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,826, -95] It's how I felt when Park Geun Hye was elected. As if Lee Myung Bak wasn't bad enough, now we had Park Geun Hye.
2. [+1,547, -133] That's rich coming from stars of a country run by Choi Soon Shil, what more could you possibly be disappointed over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,516, -38] Eric Nam suffered racism in America himself and helped his mom do volunteer work for low income women's organizations. Of course he's disgusted with Trump's election. Eric Nam still managed to overcome his obstacles and even become class president in a predominantly white school. I've never seen him speak so negatively and angrily in my life, but he has the right reason to.
4. [+55, -10] I understand why Eric Nam and John Park are upset but why are the others disappointed? Do they know anything about American politics?
5. [+54, -19] And yet they say not one word about the Park Geun Hye scandal...
6. [+52, -12] Worry about our own country first
7. [+48, -5] Why is Yoo Ah In upset ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+34, -3] I've never seen Eric Nam so angry before ㅋㅋㅋ sigh, what a mess we're in both in and out of the country
9. [+28, -1] Well John Park and Eric Nam are American so I understand why they're angry
10. [+26, -0] Really sad for Eric Nam considering he's dedicated so much of his time to dealing with racism and volunteer and charity work
11. [+26, -1] Well at least Eric Nam taught me a new English word today "nauseous"
12. [+25, -2] Furthermore, Eric Nam's father is a branch manager of an insurance company and has worked to create programs for low-income Korean families to get the health treatments that they need. It really is disgusting how this election turned out.
13. [+25, -0] I've never seen Eric Nam so angry before, but I find it cool that he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He obviously has some very deep thoughts on racism and minorities after seeing his skits on 'SNL'.
Article: Korean and foreign stars alike devastated over Trump's election
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+9,832, -278] 2016 has been such a curse. Unfathomable how one wrong vote can wreck a country such havoc.
2. [+9,466, -197] Putin, Abe, Trump, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, Choi Soon Shil... talk about an Avengers-like line up in Asia. I suspect there's going to be some severe consequences surrounding our country and it's this timing now that Korea needs to start preparing for worst possible scenarios but our presidential scandal has paralyzed our government. We really need a decent figure for our next election...
3. [+6,529, -329] America will end up like us soon. Aigoo... what's going to happen
4. [+6,110, -292] Aigoo... does something need to be changed about their voting system? How can you honestly think that this is right?
5. [+4,683, -220] Everything's going insane, even America now
6. [+856, -48] Amazed that Americans voted for a racist sexual predator. At this point, war is a very real possibility and it's up to us to prepare for it.
7. [+637, -33] Something about what Chris Evans said makes him really seem like Captain America ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+639, -60] Exactly how we felt when Park Geun Hye was elected ㅋㅋㅋ 'wow, even someone like them can become president'
Article: <Trump election> The rage of blue collared white people
Source: Yonhap news via Nate
Analysis of the population who voted for Trump, with majority being elderly white men without a college education.
1. [+674, -52] Look at how the poor and uneducated elected a chaebol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Americans are no different from us Koreans
2. [+638, -51] It's always the uneducated and the elderly population that ruin the future of a country...
3. [+607, -44] As expected, he earned the majority of his votes from white people with no college degree and the elderly population. It must be one thing the world has in common... fools and the elderly negatively influencing a country's future.
4. [+39, -2] It's hilarious to me how the uneducated and low-income groups voted in a man who was born into wealth and doesn't know a thing about experiencing struggles or poverty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+32, -2] I honestly think Americans have lost all sense after being spoiled by Obama ㅋㅋㅋ experience this hell for yourself now
6. [+21, -1] The important point here is that the educated with a college education did not vote for him. It's the uneducated middle class that voted for him and it's because they're always looking for excuses to blame like kicking out foreigners in hopes of improving their lives. Do they really think that will change their reality?
7. [+17, -1] For all the complaining that people do about the 1% being the true leaders of America, it actually seems that their dumbest population are the ones deciding who is elected ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+13, -1] Trump had the highest votes from the white, low-income, blue collar population because they think that their jobs are being taken by immigrants and Trump's promise to kick them out appealed to them. Trump's entire campaign was about putting Americans and their own profit first. That's the biggest reason he won.