Article: 'Gugudan Project' have you seen such an extreme girl group? Kim Sejung hard carries
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+195, -14] This group has three success cards in Kim Sejung, Kang Mina, and Kim Nayoung but everything's looking so grim because of their bad concepts, bad songs, and way too many members. They need to cut down to 6-7 members. It's actually sad that this is the best they can do when they have Kim Sejung of all figures, sigh..
2. [+176, -11] Let's start by changing the group's name, Gugudan is just wrong..
3. [+129, -4] Gugudan and DIA have proved that girl groups are not about popularity but about how addictive your songs need to be
4. [+21, -0] I think they need to go with a concept that the 3 members in 'Produce 101' did for their first judged performance. I was really happy to see a team like Mamamoo when I first saw them..
5. [+19, -5] Kim Sejung needs to leave
6. [+14, -0] Look at how hard DIA pushes Jung Chaeyeon in the spotlight. She can't even sing but they give her all the best parts in songs and all the center positions on stage and yet DIA still never got anywhere;; Gugudan has it even better considering they have three members to push but instead they have some nugu dancing at center, two barely have any parts, and one's making some dolphin noises... how does anyone expect this group to be successful when their clothes, songs, and dances are so tacky... Either do it right or take the three out and debut them separately.
7. [+10, -1] There's this one ugly member in Gugudan that's the black hole of the group... I don't know her name but she looks like the genie from Aladdin
8. [+9, -2] There's nothing worth watching about this group other than the brand value that the 3 from 'Produce 101' carry... they're a flop from marketing all to their song and even their name...
9. [+5, -0] They'd be so much more popular than now if they just debuted with the 3 from 'Produce 101'... really upsetting personally as a Kim Sejung fan.
10. [+5, -0] I'm always surprised by that one member whose face looks like a cucumber