Article: [Exclusive] Kim Junsu confirmed to join police promo unit February 9th
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+536, -34] Now that they've gotten rid of the celebrity unit, everyone's getting into the police promo unit. We really need a thorough investigation of that unit to make sure that it's not just a unit made up for celebrities to have a grand old time during their service.
2. [+423, -27] Didn't they say they were going to change the police unit to a raffle system because all of the celebrities kept applying to it after the celebrity unit was gotten rid of? I hope that these celebrities aren't getting in through unfair methods and taking away opportunities from those more deserving of it
3. [+378, -29] Looks like he's done working hard for all that money and now he wants to take a break for his army service ㅋㅋ
4. [+34, -21] We really need to investigate all of the 'promo' units... Why do we need entire units dedicated to promoting the army in a country where army service is required? Instead of wasting all that money on having female idols come and perform, how about you actually ask the active duty soldiers whether they want consolation concerts or for that money to be put to improving their work environment
5. [+27, -23] As expected tsk tsk
6. [+24, -30] Serve well, I'll be waiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+23, -24] He better not dare call himself a soldier anywhere
8. [+18, -7] Get rid of this damn unit. 9 out of 10 commoners serve in active duty while 9 out of 10 celebrities are either public service, exempt, celebrity unit, or police unit. We are all equal in the face of our service so why do celebrities always get all these perks?
Article: [Exclusive] Big Bang TOP confirmed to enlist February 9th... 80 days left
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+518, -71] Looks like they eliminated a man who's actually good at instruments to give TOP the spot instead
2. [+513, -34] But even if celebrities supposedly serve as active duty, apparently they don't have to attend training and can still carry around cellphones and eat whatever they want while dressing however they want
3. [+321, -26] Make sure you keep your teeth on
4. [+40, -7] Why in the world does the police unit need an entire unit dedicated to people who can play instruments??? Even if they do need people who can play instruments, what instrument does TOP even know how to play? tsk tsk tsk
5. [+34, -11] Such a sly little fox trying to get the easiest possible service
6. [+34, -10] The perks of being a celebrity, seriously
7. [+24, -4] Yeah, I'm sure he cares so much about his country enough to want to serve and protect it when he's going around posting about his home party while the country's in turmoil. But then again, he's also been under controversy for the Japanese imperial flag too, no?
8. [+23, -13] Seungri and Daesung should just serve next year too. It's better for everyone to serve at once. Big Bang has long hiatuses as it is, let's try to minimize the years as much as possible ㅠㅠ