Article: Ariana Grande wins 'Artist of the Year' at the American Music Awards
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+385, -37] Justin Bieber is seriously a devil when it comes to talent too, all of his songs are so good
2. [+264, -27] Too bad Korea doesn't judge on song quality but album streams and fan votes~~
3. [+256, -37] Unfortunate that our country's awards are given out entirely based on stupid fangirls who vote, stream, and buy songs like crazy for the awards ㅋㅋ
4. [+170, -20] Korea's a country where you can have a trashy song and still win daesang... The only effort they put into their album is their performance. They sing worse than dogs... sigh...
5. [+139, -17] She has a lot of songs and her album overall is really good. Her OST 'Faith' with Stevie Wonder is good too.
6. [+52, -5] I personally like idols too but when I compare award ceremonies to Korean award ceremonies, it really does seem like a bunch of children putting on a talent show to win daesang
7. [+72, -15] 'Best Mistake' is good good
8. [+66, -13] Korea's artist of the year is EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so embarrassing
9. [+51, -11] Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande cannot be put down for their music talent ㅋㅋ.. their songs are all good
10. [+19, -2] I wish Korea would give out awards purely based on song quality too