Article: Got7's Bam Bam, "I bought my parents a house and a new car for my little sister"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+537, -25] Even celebrities whose names you've barely heard in passing make this much money... I guess that's why everyone's so hung up on becoming one
2. [+432, -24] Got7 may be considered a nugu in Korea but they're super popular overseas. Especially in the SEA area.
3. [+308, -17] Bam Bam's mother is a Rain fan so she put Bam Bam in a Rain cover dance competition in Thailand and he won #1 ㅋㅋㅋ that's how he got cast into JYP. He achieved his mother's dream ㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+31, -16] Even a nugu like this makes that much...
5. [+18, -0] He already made that much? What about the rest of us salarymen, jeez...
6. [+17, -1] It hasn't even been that long since he debuted and he made that much...
7. [+15, -5] All of that money he made is off of his stupid fangirls buying him gifts and buying his digital songs ㅋ The parents of stupid fangirls have to break their backs to work for their daughters to spend frivolously. Fans should be buying their own parents something instead.
8. [+15, -3] As someone getting ready for employment, this is a hard clash of reality to swallow
9. [+14, -10] Well his father passed away early and he came to Korea all by himself when he was 13 and lived on his own, it's amazing what he's done
10. [+14, -6] Honestly his skills aren't that great compared to other Korean kids but he hit jackpot off of being a foreigner in this country along with the power of his company