Bastarz feels apologetic to Zico for their poor digital rank



Article: Block B Bastarz, "We feel sorry to Zico because we're not doing well digitally"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+265, -11] Feels like Zico's name has surpassed that of Block B's now

2. [+208, -6] It is a bloody battle on the digital charts right now though... it doesn't really matter to the public anyway, find strength!

3. [+180, -6] I personally like their song....

4. [+128, -10] It's really us fans who feel sorry... find strength, guys!!!

5. [+11, -0] Their digital rank is unfortunate but digital rank doesn't necessarily correlate to musicality. I'm enjoying the song regardless of its standing on the charts, as I'm sure a lot of fans are. Looking forward to your stages!

6. [+13, -1] When I watch them on TV shows or interviews, it seems the members are too conscious of Zico and feel intimidated by him... Zico's talented for sure but as a non-fan, I find the other members just as charming too

7. [+8, -0] Ah, breaks my heart ㅠㅠ Their song is good too...

8. [+10, -1] Their song's good though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ don't obsess over the charts too much

-