Article: Dok2 unveils his luxury penthouse... from outdoor pools to his own cat room
Source: SpoTV via Nate
1. [+1,467, -54] Dok2 bought all this with money he earned himself. As for Soon Shil and Geun Hye?? Resign
2. [+1,463, -51] Jung Yoora, this is what true talent is
3. [+1,246, -47] No one has the right to judge him for spending the money he worked hard to earn after a life of struggle. Live happily doing what you want!
4. [+50, -10] I got a mental breakdown when he didn't know who King Sejong was though;;;;
5. [+40, -6] Don't praise his wealth, criticize his lack of history knowledge. He didn't have the attitude that Seolhyun and Jimin had but his lack of history knowledge is extreme. He said that he didn't know with such confidence because he went to a foreign school but if he's in Korea making Korean money, he should know some basic things. I'm not saying he's deserving of the same hate that Seolhyun and Jimin get but it pisses me off to see him get all this praise for his wealth.
6. [+39, -5] There's an old saying that it's better to be rich and share the wealth and he seems like the type to always be giving. I'm jealous of all that he's amassed with his talent.
7. [+35, -3] Need more people like Dok2 though... people who earn their own money and spend it for the good of the economy.
8. [+32, -1] He keeps boxes of drinks outside his door for his delivery men to drink ㅋㅋ
9. [+30, -6] Dok2 earned all of his money fair and square unlike Soon Shil
10. [+27, -2] The reality of Korea right now is that most people don't even get to live the privileged life Dok2's cat gets to live... Park Geun Hye, resign!
11. [+26, -1] How could anyone judge him for the wealth he's earned with his own effort
12. [+21, -1] I'd rather live a lavish lifestyle like him than others who make a ton of money and are afraid to spend it all their lives
13. [+20, -3] Maybe because he's self-made but I'm not put off by his lavish display of wealth... I actually find it admirable