Article: "Don't cry, don't leave, I'm sorry"... Sandara Park's letter for fans
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+8,805 -239] Park Bom better be sorry for the rest of her life ㅡㅡ
2. [+5,857, -83] Apparently she wrote the letter using titles from 2NE1's past songs... so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll still support you
3. [+5,306, -203] I really hate YG but I'll still support Sandara. Forever.
4. [+4,161, -90] I really liked 2NE1 too.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+3,903, -854] The top 4 shameless women of Korea: Yewon, Choi Soon Shil, Park Bom
6. [+634, -29] Sad that a group that once represented a generation is ending like this.. ㅜ Their popularity was huge during their "I Don't Care" days ㅠ
7. [+577, -15] Lollipop, Fire, I Don't Care... the best promo cycle I've ever seen
8. [+538, -9] I've always liked every song on their albums.. they always tried a variety of genres so it was a joy to listen to ㅠㅠ so sad to see them go
9. [+563, -37] Park Bom had the biggest role in 2NE1's songs so for her to go and cause that scandal... aigoo... tsk tsk. At least CL has a solo going, Sandara's in the most conflicting position right now..
10. [+468, -12] They never had a song that was worthy of throwing out... Teddy and 2NE1 fit each other so well. It Hurts, Lonely, I Miss You, If You Lived.. sad that we won't hear more songs like these
1. [+541, -53] I've always felt this but Sandara has never had any potential as a celebrity other than a pretty face... She's a singer too but singing's her worst talent..
2. [+516, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, why do the other members deserve this all because of her
3. [+455, -53] But does Sandara have the talent to go solo...
4. [+36, -7] To everyone asking why she wrote it in English, it's because she incorporated 2NE1's song titles into her letter.. like 'Lonely' ㅋㅋㅋ why would you assume she's going to go promote in the Philippines because you see a few English words
5. [+36, -6] Gong Minzy made the best decision
6. [+31, -7] Sandara has to stay in YG for the rest of her life. She lacks any solo talent to go into singing or acting. Her only way to maintain fame is being a member of YG so she needs to stay put where she is.
7. [+24, -2] Should've kicked Park Bom before Minzy left and brought in a new vocal to maintain the 2NE1 brand. Instead YG lost Gong Minzy while trying to recover Park Bom by putting her on MAMA and all that ㅡㅡ
8. [+23, -8] She might be better off going to the Philippines since she can't do varieties, sing, or dance.
9. [+20, -3] Bom-ah, why...? 2NE1 would still be enjoying the spring days of their career if she hadn't done that...
10. [+18, -3] Wow, she wrote a letter using all their song titles ㅠㅠ I used to really like them so it's so sad to see the group ending in such a bad way
11. [+15, -4] The people who are hating on Sandara for not being talented obviously don't know her. She won #1 on a Filipino audition program, and even if you think the Filipino music industry is weaker in standards than Korea, she still won #1 and landed a documentary show about herself. Sandara's singing style simply doesn't match YG's powerful hip hop music. If you listen to her MR-removed videos, she barely makes any mistake. She just doesn't match YG... She would never be hated for being untalented if she was in a more feminine or innocent type of girl group.
12. [+14, -7] Sandara gets a lot of flak for being a bad singer and I admit that she's not crazy good but she's at least able to sing live. Nowadays idols can barely sing live while dancing or go off key so often while trying to catch their breaths. Sandara is a lot better than the idols these days if you watch her concert footage.