Article: 'Comeback' Song + acting + composing, multi-dol B1A4, can they break the 7 year curse?
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,430, -84] I have to say that their new song is really good, even after I put aside my fan feelings and listen to it objectively ^^ B1A4 let's hit daebak!!!
2. [+1,134, -52] The members all seem so close to one another
3. [+1,058, -46] Continue promoting for a long, long time and come out with more great songs!!
4. [+980, -50] I like that they're always positive and innocent. Their new song is great~ please listen to it once!! B1A4, always supporting you ♡
5. [+821, -40] Love you B1A4
Article: B1A4 Jinyoung, "Regarding the SNL sexual harassment controversy, we will repay our fans for worrying them"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+559, -17] So he doesn't outright deny being groped
2. [+529, -26] A weird situation where the victim is made to apologize
3. [+329, -10] Seems the kids held back because they thought they'd get hate if they got mad at her and made a big scene about it. I'm sure this must've been weighing heavy on them so I hope they take the apology and move on from it ㅠㅠ
4. [+50, -2] Normally the other side would clarify the situation like "We filmed the scene in a fun atmosphere, she apologized to us afterwards, please don't exaggerate the situation" etc but there's been none of that from their end so it really must've been pretty bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+42, -0] Looks like she really did touch them;;;
6. [+37, -3] He doesn't outright deny what she did... she must've really touched them, sigh..
7. [+34, -0] Even if a man suffers sexual harassment, he can't be openly angry about it or else people will start accusing him like, "Don't be so petty as a man" or "You're really a man and getting mad over that?"... So they're forced to just forget about it and move on. It's an example of how genders are still being discriminated against and also one of the things that need to be worked on as we move towards equalizing genders.
8. [+21, -0] She really must've touched them... she's crazy, she totally crossed a line
Article: B1A4 reps, "We received full apologies from SNL producers and Lee Se Young, we are sorry for worrying you"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+638, -57] You guys are the victims, why are you apologizing? Don't be sorry at all... just consider this bad luck that will bring good fortune to your album and help it bring daebak.
2. [+578, -47] Why do people keep telling them to move on when this is a really serious issue??? Think about if a male celebrity did that to a female idol, isn't it horrifying?? You'd have to be crazy to think an apology is enough to make this go away???
3. [+474, -27] You have to consider from B1A4's perspective that it's actually detrimental to their image to drag this scandal out. They just made their comeback, they can't start it off with something so dirty like this. It's better for the agency to wrap it up as fast as possible.
4. [+26, -4] This should honestly be taken to court;;; you know you can sue for sexual harassment, right? Would we have let it end like this if a man touched a woman's chest or private part?
5. [+25, -4] But is an apology enough to end this all?
6. [+18, -1] This issue should really not be "moved on" from just because she's a woman. This is a sex crime, that's where the focus should be. She needs to be brought to justice fair and square...
7. [+17, -2] You guys are the victims, this is nothing for you to be apologizing for
8. [+10, -5] No, you need to sue her. Do you think an apology would've flown if a male did this to a female idol?