Article: Block B's Zico, first public event after break up with Seolhyun
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+696, -76] His image to me seems like someone who is trying to act like he's at a higher status than he actually is
2. [+622, -148] You're not good enough to be Seolhyun's man...
3. [+209, -20] Both him and Seolhyun are the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋ nobody ruined the other. They dated each other because they liked each other, you can't blame anyone in that.
4. [+54, -14] His image and popularity reminds me of Boom
5. [+40, -9] He looks like such a tryhard
6. [+30, -7] Coward
7. [+23, -5] "It was love" cowardly until the end
8. [+21, -6] The comments here though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is why they broke you, haters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ as if all of the sexual harassment on Seolhyun's articles weren't enough
9. [+18, -6] As a 32 year old ajumma, he's one of my favorite idols lately but I was still disappointed with how he handled this dating scandal ㅜ I understand that he's a young singer who has fans to cater to... but he clearly knew that the woman he is in love with was becoming the target of public humiliation and he never once defended her... He doesn't seem mature enough to be a man yet.
10. [+18, -4] There's really no point in hating on only one side, I think both Zico and Seolhyun are the same. Seolhyun was able to escape her airheaded image because of this scandal at least.
11. [+18, -1] Zico is Seolhyun's savior. Seolhyun was getting a ton of hate but now all that hate is being directed to him.
12. [+14, -10] Ugh, I seriously despite thugs like him. He turns his girlfriend into a target of public harassment and humiliation and does nothing to help her about it.