Jun Somi performs with IOI at the BOF


Article: Jun Somi 'stage outfits getting more daring'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+309, -13] She looks way too mature to consider her young at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+250, -13] She's young but outfits like this don't look awkward on her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+15, -6] I don't know if it's personal preference or what but I don't find her pretty at all ㅜㅜ she has that foreigner look to her but something about her features just bore me... I think faces like Kim Doyeon or Kim Chungha are really charming. Kim Sohye and Choi Yoojung are below average...

4. [+11, -4] Isn't she still in junior high? Can they really not dress her up more? My own daughter's in her third year of junior high and this makes me uncomfortable..

5. [+9, -5] She's pretty now but I imagine she'll be even more gorgeous once she gets older..

6. [+6, -5] They dress a pretty girl in revealing clothes and make her dance revealing dances and when men comment on her articles saying she looks sexy, fans throw a fit saying she's still a minor... if you fans are that upset about it, then why not take it up with her agency and do something about it? Start complaining that this is inappropriate to dress a minor in

7. [+5, -3] She only looks pretty because she's mixed and has huge eyes but I never once considered her a pretty face...

8. [+4, -0] How does this look like a junior high school student at all...... ㅠㅠ

-