Article: [Exclusive] Han Ye Seul and Teddy break up after 4 years... "Became distant due to busy schedules"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+1,343, -14] They were just fine when they were even busier..
2. [+1,293, -21] Han Ye Seul made it so obvious how much she liked him too....
3. [+1,088, -55] As if Han Ye Seul barely had any international schedules. It seemed obvious that the man was less interested in her.
4. [+103, -2] Dating is fun and sweet and all but it's also something that's hard and complex... As much as you like each other, it can make you feel just as upset, nervous, or depressed.
5. [+99, -47] But even as a woman, I felt that Han Ye Seul could do better
6. [+91, -13] Ye Seul got dumped ㅋ
7. [+82, -22] How dare he dump her? ㅋㅋㅋ Who does he think he is?
8. [+68, -7] Come on, people... even if they're at marriage age, there's nothing wrong with breaking up. There are some couples that break up even after sending out their wedding invites.
9. [+66, -3] It's better to break up ASAP if the woman is at marriage age and the relationship isn't going anywhere. Break up with a guy who doesn't bring up marriage plans with you fast. He's a selfish man who isn't looking out for you.
10. [+59, -5] It must be shocking for Han Ye Seul... she seemed head over heels for him.
1. [+290, -7] You never grow distant because you're too busy. It's when the love fades or you meet someone better that you grow distant...
2. [+200, -21] Hmm... Han Ye Seul made it so obvious at public events how much she liked him... I have a feeling she got dumped...
3. [+20, -2] Even after all that fuss she made with being public about him, they eventually broke up
4. [+20, -7] Anyone can tell Han Ye Seul got dumped in this one. Ask any man on the streets... if any woman comes on to him as strong as she did, men feel pressured and want a way out.
5. [+12, -5] I always knew she'd be embarrassed talking about him at public events all the time when they break up like this
1. [+2,063, -58] Han Ye Seul seemed to really like him too ㅜㅜ
2. [+1,492, -58] I honestly thought they'd get married...
3. [+1,274, -40] She seemed to really like him ㅠㅠ
4. [+887, -61] There is an expiration date on love too
5. [+307, -7] She can find someone way better than him to get married to like Hwang Jung Eum or Han Hye Jin ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+327, -15] Han Ye Seul was acting way too sweet about him in public while Teddy has been so quiet... figured they would break up
7. [+284, -6] For some reason, I have more respect for Han Ye Seul because it was obvious how much passion and love she poured into this relationship. There's nothing to feel bad for her about. She lived up to the image of what we all think love is. Someone just innocently giving their all to another.
8. [+282, -10] ??? Wow after all those times she mentioned Teddy at public events, I guess it takes just a moment for it to all be worth nothing...