Article: First time seeing Park Bogum cringe... 'bad manner hands' from Filipino fans
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,610, -30] The security in the Philippines is a mess. If fans are able to get close enough to touch him, then any psycho can run up to him with a knife and security won't be able to do anything about it. As expected from a country rampant with crime though..
2. [+1,373, -34] Sigh, why would they stick their hands inside his clothes;; way too extreme. Can't help but notice that Bogum looks so cute all crouched like that.......
3. [+814, -27] But why can't I help but notice how cute his hands look all fisted like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+73, -4] Those fans should've been caught by Lee Jong Suk ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+64, -3] Just because you can touch him doesn't mean he's yours ㅠㅠㅠㅠ look how nervous he is with his hands fisted up. Just observe him from afar!!!!!!!
6. [+43, -1] Please come back to Korea, there's too much crime in the Philippines right now
7. [+40, -2] Stay within the lines!!! This is so disrespectful!!!
8. [+39, -1] Why would you ever touch someone without their permission? Skinship is a fan service given by stars during fan meets and photo opportunities, but touching someone from behind like that is harassment... And those hands look like male hands. I get that Park Bogum has a slightly feminine feel to him but is that why his male fans think it's okay to touch him? He looks like he's hating it...
9. [+37, -2] Ugh, they even stuck their hands in his clothes ㅠㅠ of course he's going to cringe in this situation. That's enough to file for sexual harassment~
10. [+35, -2] Don't touch our Bogum!!!!!!!!!!
11. [+26, -0] He looks like a puppy even cringing like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
12. [+26, -1] What's the point of a security team if he's exposed so vulnerable like that? What can they do in a situation of actual danger? What a mess...
13. [+26, -2] Why did the producers pick the Philippines to vacation in? And why not bring more security if they did? Someone could've easily terrorized him with a knife if they wanted to