Somi would want to try a historical drama if she ever got into acting




Article: IOI Jun Somi, "I want to be in a historical drama, but that'll be tough right?"

Source: Star1 via Naver

1. [+1,615, -36] Wow, so jealous that she'll only be 26 in 10 years ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,333, -118] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's too exotic looking ㅋㅋㅋ but she's talented and seemed to have good acting skills in little skits ㅋㅋ but it's going to be hard, Som-ah ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,193, -182] Yeah, a historical drama will be difficult for you ㅋ

4. [+154, -4] She actually says in the interview, "I think the path I've chosen is the right one for me. I think it's too early to get greedy for acting quite yet (laugh). If I do try acting, I want to try a historical drama but I'm mixed so I'll probably be only given special roles of characters from foreign countries."

5. [+123, -1] Unfair to put a short blurb about her acting in the title when the actual interview says otherwise

6. [+125, -10] She has such an exotic face that I don't think she'd fit in a historical drama ㅋㅋ unless it was a fantasy historical drama?? ㅋㅋ That might work since you can make characters up at that point ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+117, -10] Somi-ya, you have infinite potential so do whatever you want to do

8. 85, -4] Somi looks pretty in the pictorial. And she's still young so she can experience as much as she wants, I'm sure she'll do fine.

9. [+80, -5] She's only in junior high, she's at an age where she'd want to try this and that ㅎㅎ and it's not like she's asking to be cast in a historical drama~ just hopes to one day, don't be so sensitive ㅋㅋ Anyway, they all look great in the pictorial ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+78, -6] I hope that even after IOI disbands, they all go on to do great things and meet up later on

-