Black Pink to guest on their first variety show with 'Weekly Idol'


Article: [Exclusive] Black Pink confirmed to record 'Weekly Idol' on November 1st... first variety show

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+432, -54] Wow, finally they're on a variety!!!

2. [+254, -38] Wow~ this is a must watch. I like Black Pink!

3. [+274, -48] Finally Black Pink's on a variety show, should've been like this from the start

4. [+226, -37] zwow, finally a variety ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+217, -48] Omo, I'm so happy right now ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ love you Black Pink

6. [+62, -14] Wow, will Black Pink's charms finally be revealed

7. [+38, -6] I've been waiting and waiting for this~

8. [+38, -6] Ohoh~ daebak! YG actually giving permission for a variety show... So happy to hear!

9. [+32, -4] Thank you lord

10. [+29, -3] Please go on them all, 'Happy Together', 'Running Man', 'My Little TV', I know that you girls have the charm for it ❤️

-