Article: Se7en, "I expected the cold response so it hurts less" [interview]
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,161, -27] Celebrities really are more shameless than we can ever imagine..
2. [+936, -32] He might perhaps be suffering from mythomania ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+825, -31] Yeah, well, you have nothing but hurt left ahead of you...
4. [+50, -6] It's funny to me how when celebrities do something wrong and apologize for it, it's never "I'm sorry for this specific thing", it's always something vague like, "Something bad happened and I'm sorry and I'm overcoming it and it's tough but I'll get through it" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+42, -4] I don't get why he can't just live a quiet life with that Lee Da Hae or whatever... why does he choose to stand before the public and make a laughing stock out of himself?..
6. [+31, -4] Whatever the case, his style is just so outdated now. Does he think that his concept still works in this generation? The public expects more... there are already so many better, higher quality idols nowadays.
7. [+29, -2] His skincare management tips: "My skin? I don't do face masks. I don't get procedures done either. I'm too lazy to even get facials. I'm the type to just sleep more. I don't smoke and drink sometimes." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For someone who's too lazy to even go to facials, he sure wasn't lazy to go to a massage parlor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+27, -2] Putting all his scandals aside, his new song is just so bad. For all the scandals that people like Lee Soo and MC Mong have caused, their songs are always charting at the top. Why do you think that is?
9. [+26, -3] Without considering any of your scandals, your song is just bad ㅜㅜ
10. [+23, -1] He continues to talk like he's the victim..
11. [+19, -3] Guys, don't hate on him until you've actually listened to his new song. I listened to it and it sounds like he's still stuck in the 2000s. Now that I've listened to it, I can confidently hate on Se7en all I want. Your song sucks.