Article: From YG to EXO to Hyorin, not a moment of rest in October for the music industry
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3,379, -112] Please leave YG out of this... they're not coming out until they're physically out... don't believe that Who's Next nonsense
2. [+2,540, -124] YG really needs to stop with the attention wh*re antics with Who's Next...
3. [+2,780, -483] Wishing EXO's first unit ChenBaekXiu daebak ♡♡♡
4. [+1,604, -201] The music industry will be daebak this month!!!!!! Park Hyo Shin, Im Chang Jung, Um Jung Hwa and Lee Hyori, SHINee, EXO, AIlee, Hyorin...!! This insane!
5. [+1,254, -174] So will it be Sechs Kies, Big Bang, or Winner out of YG?
6. [+173, -16] SM: puts out a lot more releases than planned (emptied their fans' bank accounts) YG: didn't even release half of half of what they planned (emptied their fans' bank accounts for other reasons)... your bank account's going to be empty either way, might as well spend it on something fun
7. [+155, -14] Now this is a true battle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+113, -6] The digital charts will be a sight to see this month
9. [+151, -19] And YG's comeback is actually Yang Hyun Suk's
10. [+95, -4] This month, you basically need a balance of scores in all three categories of votes, digital, and physical sales to come out with a win