Lee Hyori's comeback is in the works


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Hyori is coming, back to promos with producer Kim Hyung Suk

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+238, -22] I love this. I know she's a singer but she has so much talent as a celebrity. I hope her new song hits daebak.

2. [+192, -20] Daebak, I've been waiting for you unni!!!!

3. [+165, -21] Hul ㅜㅜ Lee Hyori ♡-♡ thank you for coming back

4. [+26, -10] She's unlike any other... no one can live up to her presence ㅠㅠ I've been waiting so long for this!

5. [+17, -6] Oh yeah~!!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+821, -62] Daebak!! Finally!!!!!

2. [+635, -51] Assa, can't wait. I hope she comes out with a song like 'U Go Girl'

3. [+474, -36] Just want 10 minute

4. [+496, -61] The true sexy queen is back~~

5. [+104, -19] I want to see her on varieties too ㅋㅋ especially with Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+85, -14] Must be nice being a celebrity though... make tons of money, take time off if you want to... come back.. make more money, take more time off..

7. [+40, -4] I'm sick of being fooled all the time, I hope this isn't denied later ㅡㅡ

8. [+26, -1] So jealous of her life... she can rest in Jeju Island all she wants and then comes back when she feels like it... ㅋㅋ

-